Top mounted PVC box with the inside revision.
The all new, modern system of PVC top mounted window shutters designed to offer enhanced usage experience.
- enahnced reduction of heat transfer through a two-piece internal thermal insulation of the shutter boxes. Stopper on the bottom and upper sections of the thermal insulation, prevent those elements from moving. The bottom part of the thermal insulation overlaps part of the window frame, additionally limiting the loss of heat.
- 3 size varieties of boxes
- 2 versions with and without insects net
- front and bottom revision flaps for easy installation and service; a simple way of changing the revision flap positioning without need to use extra elements (European Patent)
- advanced tightness even in case of shutters of excessive width, offered through reinforcing side and base steel elements
- grooves in the end caps and shutter box designed for installing anker, offering stable connection between a window frame and lintel through a shutter box
- brush seals on both sides of the curtain enable for distinctively lower air permeability and heat transfer and ensure required tightness and firmness
- adaptation profile compatible with prevailing majority of window systems available in the market in EU
- plaster upturned T form endslats ensuring outstanding rigidity, available in white color and range of wooden color foils.
- specially designed system blocking integrated moskito net's end slat at its highest point, therefore no need to use extra stoppers
- reduced no of elements one box is made up from, thus allowing for saving money and stock space
- large variety of wooden finish options