ALUPLAST IDEAL 4000
he system of the width equal to 70 mm, with the external sealing and 5-6 chambers. The System Ideal 4000 is the new generation of profiles which meet requirements set to windows in the future. They join the most modern technique with the highest comfort of living. The strong profile construction of the width equal to 70 mm and big chambers for steel reinforcements, guarantee optimum static parameters and make it possible to construct windows of big dimensions. The multi-chamber construction ensures high heat and acoustic insulation. Original and harmonic design in connection with the multitude of systemic solutions, give unlimited possibilities of creating windows and highlighting their own style in this way.
Classic, elegant lines in slender profiles of expressive outlines of the non-flush version guarantees timeless elegance. A new “round-line” series was created for people looking for extraordinary possibilities of their windows’ creation. This series is distinguished by gentle looks and mild rounding. Thanks to rounded outlines, the windows look very attractive and perfectly fit the character of modern interiors. Skirting strips of different types make it possible to stylize the window and adapt it to the character of the interior.
The System Ideal 4000 is universal in its application, perfect in modern architecture and in single-family and multi-family houses as well as in case of renovation. In the second case, where there is frequently no possibility of increasing the window opening, particularly its significant quality is the lowered window frame and sash height, what increases the glazing area and makes it possible to let more light come into the room.
- 5-6 chamber construction and the construction depth equal to 70 mm ensure the optimum thermal and acoustic insulation (1.3 W/m2K according to the standard: DIN 52619);
- a big reinforcing chamber guarantees appropriate equilibrium;
esthetic and invisible window seals;
- 15 grade slant of the frame edge and sash ensures the optimum water flow;
- 13 mm shift of the fitting groove axis from the frame edge makes it possible to use wider hooks and at the same time, increases its resistance to burglary;
- Extraordinarily durable and modern EPDM seals ensure tightness and reliability of windows;
- Compact construction, gentle rounding and slots make profiles look modern and elegant;
- Smooth frame surface facilitates cleaning and maintenance.
Most frequently, when Clients decide to change windows, they want their new windows to possess the lowest possible profiles and the window surface to be as big as it is possible. The version Ideal 4000 “round line” and a new combination of Ideal 4000 with the non-flush windows – possess the above-mentioned qualities – the frame and the sash height lowered by 5 mm make it possible to gain a bigger glazing area.