ALUPLAST IDEAL 5000
The system of the width equal to 70 mm, with the internal sealing and 5 chambers. The System Ideal 5000 is composed of profiles which meet requirements set to windows in the future. They join the most modern technique with the highest comfort of living. The strong profile construction of the width equal to 70 mm and big chambers for steel reinforcements, guarantee optimum static parameters and make it possible to make windows of big dimensions. The five-chamber construction ensures high heat and acoustic insulation. These profiles possess an internal seal and thanks to the presence of the third seal, the so-called “dry chamber” was created in which fittings work, what has an impact on their rigidity.
- Five-chamber construction and the construction depth of 70 mm ensures an optimum thermal and acoustic insulation (1.2 W/m2K according to the standard: DIN 52619)
- Construction with internal sealing causes forming of the so-called “dry chamber” in which the fitting works,
- 13 mm shift of the fitting groove axis from the frame edge makes it possible to use wider hooks and at the same time, increases its resistance to burglary;
- Rounded lines make the windows look modern and harmonious;
- Invisible seals in the window panes increase the window aesthetic value significantly;
- 15 grade slant of the frame edge and sash ensures the optimum water flow.